We thought the best way to celebrate November’s World Vegan Month would be with a round-up of our top 10 vegan items ….Are you ready?
1. Vego whole hazelnut chocolate bar
2. Teoni’s Stem Ginger Cookies
3. Cheeky Chilli Salsa
4. Northern Bloc Peanut Chip “ice cream”
5. Besos Chocolate Liqueur (Baileys alternative)
6. Pelagonia Malidzano, Smoky aubergine
7. Goupie Cherry & Almond chocolates
8. Manomasa Chipotle & Lime Tortillas
9. HazerBaba Turkish Delight
10. Sangiovese Boira red wine
Be sure to check out our specially curated Vegan Hamper in our online shop.
Back to News & Blog
Saturday 15th June, Delifonseca Dockside held host to the ‘Blind Tandem Challenge’ team as they stopped off with us approx way through their epic Land’s End to John O’Groats 10 day cycle tour. Aiming to raise money for Blind Veterans UK and Vision aid Overseas the challenge team consisted of Craig Lundberg, a veteran who […]
Congratulations to the team on being awarded Restaurant of the Year at Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2019!
Progression pics are a wonderful thing! Since 17th January we have been photographing our new restaurant build (mainly because we are excited, but also a little nosey!) As you can see the new feature roof is taking shape and despite the need for extra piling work and drains needing to be rebuilt, our plans are […]